Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sad Sms And Messeges For Hot Indian SMS Quotes

Being Single Is Cool
No Worrying Abt Any1,
No Obligations &
Best Of All,No Heartaches
But U Know What?
If U�ll Never Get Ur Heart Broken,
U�ll Never Learn 2 Love��

Some battles have to be fought alone,
Some paths have to be crossed alone,
So never be emotionally attached with someone,
You never know when u have to walk alone 

You promised to take care of me but you hurt me,
You promised me to bring me joy but you brought me tears,
You promised me your Love but you gave me PAIN .... ME?
I promised you Nothing but I gave you Everything!

I need you like a flower needs the rain
I need you for you can wash away my pain
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful in every singel way
 

No comments:

Post a Comment